Launch: Musko’s Campus Shop Procurement Manager
Musko’s Campus Shop Procurement Manager
Launch: Lakeland Student-Run Businesses
Launch is where a dedicated team of students takes charge of creating, developing, and efficiently managing both on-campus and off-campus business ventures. At Launch, we believe in equipping our student leaders with the essential skills and knowledge needed for post-graduation success. By immersing themselves in the everyday financial and operational aspects of running a business, our students gain invaluable experience that sets them apart in the job market and cultivates the entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Musko’s Campus Shop
Musko's Campus Shop is committed to serving the Lakeland community by offering high-quality branded merchandise and exceptional service through our on-campus and online store. Our merchandise selection is carefully curated by students to ensure we stay current with the latest trends for both current students and alumni. As the financial backbone of Launch, the Campus Shop enables us to fuel the growth of all our businesses.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for overseeing the procurement and inventory management functions for Musko’s Campus Shop. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the shop's merchandise is stocked, up-to-date, and aligns with the university's brand image and values. The Procurement Manager will collaborate with vendors, analyze purchasing trends, and manage inventory levels to meet the demands of students, alumni, and university supporters.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and designing of Musko’s merchandise procurement.
- Track inventory movement, price products, introduce promotions, price adjustments, etc.
- Work with a multitude of vendors to purchase merchandise.
- Work with Musko’s Campus Shop Director and Launch CFO to create a budget for purchases of new merchandise.
- Create purchasing plan which aligns with budget & market segments.
- Place merchandise orders with approved vendors
- Establish and grow vendor relationships.
- Work with on-campus departments to purchase customized merchandise.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- Highly organized and detail-orientated
- Knowledge of general finance, budgeting, and reporting
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi-task